Help me please! I would appreciate it

Patient

Q: Hello I need your help urgently. I had oral sex with my boyfriend on November 11th. I first performed on him and he possibly pre ejacualted into my mouth, I'm not sure. Then, we kissed for some time, then he performed oral sex on me. I'm not sure if I was ovulating, but is it possible to get pregnant through this way? He did not ejaculate into my mouth, just pre ejaculate, but I'm fully aware that pre ejaculate may contain sperm. He ejaculated the day before and urinated several times since our encounter. This encounter was also two days after my period ended and I am usually on a 25-26 day cycle and supposedly was ovulating around the time of November 12, according to web md. I am also aware sperm can live in the vagina for 5-6 days even before ovulation under the right conditions. I heard many odd stories of women getting pregnant this way through the Internet.

Symptoms:  I had awful abdominal and pelvic cramps one day after my expected ovulation cycle ended, which was supposedly November 18. These cramps lasted through November 27th, and my period is due today, November 29, according to web Md's ovulation calender. I had white discharge after my expected ovulation date for several days and constantly felt wet. I don't know maybe of my ovulation was delayed and it started later explaining my wet feeling and cramping.
Doctor