Help me please is this implantation bleeding or something else???

Patient : Can you help... I had my period at the begining of the month and lasted 4 days. My partner and I have really unprotected sex as we've been trying I'm 21 and on the 18th of this month I had some brownish blood when I wiped.. Since then I have been feeling so so tired to the point where I'm struggling to stay awake feeling a bit sicky headaches and last night I struggled getting comfortable when sittin on the sofa. I don't know when I ovulated as sometimes my period can be on time or a bit unpredictable, I've had a look online and some people have mentioned ovulation bleeding and I've never had any bleeding before in mid cycle.. Could you help could i possibly be pregnant???
Symptoms:  Extreme tiredness, headaches, sicky feelings, back ache only occurred once.