Help me please relating to 5 year old son

Patient

Q: I havea 3 year old he is really cold to touch he is shaking and vomiting his temperature is 94.7

Symptoms:  Shaking, vomiting runny nose
Doctor

Q: I have a toddler that is very combative and agurementive. Everytime i we tell him to do something he stomps his feet ...

Q: My 2 year old granddaughter does not eat at mealtime. This has been going on for over 6 months. She eats at her day...

Q: My 14 month old granddaughter has a habit of sticking her tongue to the left of her mouth and I would like to know if...

Q: My 4 1/2 Daughter has been potty trained since she was 2 1/2 and now she has started to wet the bed?

Q: My daughter woke up in the middle of the night scratching herself and crying. I took her to my bed to calm her down ...

218

173

138

98