HELP ME PLEASE! suffering from PCOS , ACNE & Hirsutism

Patient

Q: Hey doc,
i am 21 year old and i have PCOS, acne and facial hair.. i have had a lot of doctors and never found a cure.. few docs prescribed Diane 35 and Primolute N for my problem but that got me no where rather then being bulky , lazy or dizzy most of the times. I cant really communicate with people most of the times because i have facial hair. I am unmarried and i am just not sure if i can get married having these problems. I am an Asian girl knowing that what have the doctors told me about how badly will laser react on an Asian skin , i still had 2 sessions but its just i am dishearten surfing internet looking for a cure now .. I have found this cream named Vaniqa and i need your suggestion on it. Can i use it ? i am very reluctant to meet people and i wear a head scarf due to this problem. I just have scarf as a plus point being a Muslim. Please help me out . I have deadly pimples on my breasts too but not on the ring area. Very shy to see a Gyne .. Ill upload those pictures for your better understanding.
Please reply me with a good news that my problems are curable

Symptoms:  PCOS , Acne & facial Hair
HELP ME PLEASE! suffering f...-1 HELP ME PLEASE! suffering f...-2
Doctor