"help me pls"

Patient

Q: Hi I am Naveen my Daughter age is 12 days.She suddenly stopped drinking her mom milk and she was suffering with fever.Temperature was between 99.5 to 101 its fluctuating up and down.We took her to the childrens specialist.Now he admitted my child in hospital she was in hospital for last 2 days.Doctor Conducted the Blood tests and he did not say anything about the test reports.He just giving injection kept needle to her hand to give at present she looks gud with normal temperature but still in hospital.Below is the Test report result.

W.B.C - 7000(4000-10,000)

POLYMORPHS- 58% (60-70). IT WAS BELOW THE LEVELS ANY THING WRONG WITH IT ?

LYMPHOCYTES-31%9(20-30)1% HIGH WHATS WRONG ?

EOSINOPHILS- 11%(1-6)
E.S.R-9MM(0-9)
HB%-13GM AND 91%
PLATELET COUNT-2,10,000
C REACTIVE PROTEINS-POSITIVE 1:16(NEGATIVE)

AND MEDICINES USED FOR THIS REPORTS :

WELDIME 250MG
AMIKACIN 100MG
CAL,GLUCONATE,
P-125 DROPS
NETSPAN 10
MAGNOVA 250 MG
AMIKACIN SULPHATE INJECTION I.P 100MG(AGIKACIN -100)

These are the medicine used for the above report.What happened to my child is anything wrong with her.She is taking mother milk now.Is she getting treated in right way or should i change the Doctor.

Doctor