Help me Pregnancy related

Patient : I am trying to conceive and on ovulation induction as I have PCOS. Was under medications and also had taken HcG injection. Had a slight period on 4th July 2014 and negative HPT. Was waiting to start the next treatment after my periods which was on 4th August 2014 My periods was due on 4th August 2014 still have not got my periods. Can this be due to pregnancy? Please help.
Doctor :   Thank you for your query. It is advisable that opt for a blood test for BhCG to know if you are pregnant or not. This test is more sensitive than compared the home pregnancy test & can detect the hormone in low levels also in very early pregnancy as well. If the pregnancy result is positive then you may even opt for hormonal analysis for estradiol & progesterone depending on which if the concentrations of these are low they can be supplemented as well to support the pregnancy. Sometimes due to PCOS or medication used along with ovulation induction could also lead to a delay in the menstrual cycle. It is better for you to go to your doctor for follow-up. Hope that answers your query .Have a Goodday.