Help me quickly whether I could be pregnant

Patient : If I am on a regular birth control but had unprotected sex and took plan B within 24 hours; but then had unprotected sex again that same day after taking plan B should I be worried about getting pregnant ? I took high amounts of vitamin C just in case because I heard that could effect implantation. I also had work done on my nose with Anastasia on Monday. I have had some light cramping and breast tenderness so I'm worried. I was suppose to have gotten my period today but I have not and it is always on time exactly. Should I be concerned I am pregnant? The date of having the unprotected sex was on the second. Please help me get some light on the subject. So worried.
Symptoms:  Cramping, light breast tenderness
Doctor :   Hello, thanks for contacting askthedoctor.com IF you have been on regular birth control and have not missed any pil ls then there are no chances of pregnancy as there has been no ovulation in this cycle . So even if you have had unprotected sex, in absence of ovum there cant be any fertilisation and hence no pregnancy. secondly you have taken plan b as an over killwhich generally initiate a withdrawal if taken without birth control within 7 days , however it may take a bit longer in your case. The premenstrual symptoms like cramps and breast tenderness that youare experiencing indicate oncoming menses and that you would be safe. I hope i have answered your query in detail. regards