Help me solve my problem

Patient : What foods should we avoid.how many days it will take to recover
Symptoms:  Coughing,loss of voice,throat pain
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Read and understood your problems of coughing, loss of voice and pain in throat. You should avoid all the oily and Spicy foods. Also avoid too hot and too cold foods and beverages. Additional treatment required is : Voice rest strictly Steam inhalation Oral steroids Antibiotics and supportive treatment. ENT endoscopy These measures together will help you to recover faster. I hope this answer helps you.