Help me solve this problem with penis.

Patient : Yes im contacting you to know what is wrong with my penis. Since i was 12 i had tears around the tip of my penis and i was just wondering if that could had been from me getting circumcrsesize or not and if it is how can i treat it and i am now 16.
Symptoms:  Tears around the tip of the penis
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. I do not understand the question. Do you mean that you have tears in the skin of the pe nis or in the head of the penis? You can rewrite the question and send it to us. Or you should see a Doctor to reach a diagnosis as soon as possible. Hope this helps you. All the best.

Related Q&A

Q: I had a fully ablative laser procedure on my nose three months ago to minimize some shallow acne scars, but the resul...

Q: I am 18 years old and my penis has a very noticeable curve when it is erect. I don't think I have Peyronie's disease ...

Q: I have got multiple cuts my hand with blade because of my personal reason but its not soo deep. What ointment should ...

Q: Hello, I am a man, 25 years old. A couple of months ago I experimented with TCA peel at home, because I have quite ir...

Q: I'm having a physical and I don't want to reveal that I had a chest tube inserted years ago. Can the doctor tell I h...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon