Help me to become flat chested

Patient: Hello, i’m almost 14 years old and a 32AA bra size. I really really really want to be flat chested! Please please please help me, no surgery and no chemical pills, etc. I know there is a way.

Symptoms: Large boobs

Doctor: Thank you for your question. There is no non-surgical method of permanently reducing breast size. Wearing tight sports b ras may help but these can actually cut off circulation to your breasts which can be dangerous. Surgical breast reduction is the only means of reducing breast size.Thank you for consulting