Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Help me to conferm am i getting pregnant?

Help me to conferm am i getting pregnant?

Patient: I have taken ipill on 26h nov 2014..After that my periods starts on 6th dec 2014.. before the schedule date 18th Dec. On 30th dec 2014, i have done unprotected sex.Is there any chance geting pregnant?

Symptoms: Unprotected sex

Doctor: Hello,You are in the last week of your present cycle when ovulation had already occurred. So as you have had unprotec ted sex without any form of birth control, then there are chances of your getting pregnant keeping late ovulation post ipill usage as a common side effect.It is advisable that you wait for a missed period and then get a urine pregnancy test done on 7th post missed period date to rule out pregnancy.Regards,