Help me to get pregnant with no effect of pcod.

Q: Hai,
I am deepthi of age 25. I have pcod since 10 years. I got 1st menses by tablets and I used krimsom 35 upto my marriage and after that I am trying for pregnancy by taking treatment for 2 years and I tried iui process for 4 times but it failed and now iam using homeopathy medicine and along with that I am using naturopathy herbs such as licorice root, maca root, white peony, vitex. I have no period for 4months now I got period. Now my question is there any chance of getting pregnant after 4 months of no period.

Symptoms:  Pcod (no periods, no ovulation). Periods and ovulation occurs when I use tablets.