Help me to improve sexual enhancement

Q: Dear i am married i this is 4th year of my married life, but when i put my penis in my wife vagina while entering it releases it is to early to release why?

Symptoms:  No

Thanks for choosing "Ask The Doctor" for posting your query.
The condition, you are suffering is called premature ejaculation. This is a disorder of anxiety and manifests sexually. It can be treated by medical and non-medical options. Among the medical options paroxetine and clomipramine are good medicine options for premature ejaculation. I generally prescribe 12.5 mg of paroxetine after careful evaluation of the patient.
Among the non-medical options, squeeze technique is very effective and can be practiced and mastered over the time. This involves the partner who provides stimulation to your penis and then at the point where the ejaculation is eminent, the partner is expected to squeeze the penis which stops the ejaculation. There may be some reduction in the erectile strength for some time and then the stimulation can be continued.
You may try both the options and they are equally effective.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.

Wish you good health!