Help me to know what is happening

Patient

Q: Hello, July 11,2014 is the date that my Gf had a period. I know she is 30-31 menstrual cycle, so on the Aug 11,2014 she will getting have a period again. But before her next period, we had sex on the date of Aug 8,2014 using pulling out method. On aug 11,2014 she have not got a menstrual period. Then we do again sex on the date of Aug 13 and 14,2014. We use pulling out method again . So still she have no period at this time or it is delay.. What is the reason why she have not still having a period now??
im so nervous and my gf too. this is our first time. So i know u can help us what is that reason.

Doctor

A:   Its highly unlikely that your girl friend could be pregnant especially since you did not ejaculate inside her vagina. Moreover just before a woman is going to start her period, she is in what is termed as 'a safe period' as she is not ovulating and thereby the chances of conception from intercourse in the safe period are almost nil.Still, to rely only on this does not make sense.Now that your girlfriend has missed her period the best way to avoid any further tension and find out whether she is pregnant or not is to take a home pregnancy test.
Home pregnancy tests work by detecting the presence of the pregnancy hormone hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) in your urine. Most home urine tests are similar in principle however there are certain differences in how one must do the test such as the method of collecting the urine, the length of time one needs to urinate on the stick for and the symbols used to indicate whether one is pregnant or not. It is important to follow manufacturers' instructions as specifics may vary for each pregnancy test kit,
If you test negative, you can rest assured and wait for the onset of the periods. For the future you must know that withdrawing before ejaculation or the pull out method is not a reliable method of contraception. To avoid such distress in the future, I strongly urge you to use protection or any other form of birth control regularly.
Visit a family planning clinic or a contraception counselor and discuss the benefits and use of birth control methods especially that of emergency contraceptive or morning after pills. Armed with the proper knowledge, I am sure you will be able to avoid anxious moments in the future.

Patient: I need the answer quickly because im worried