Help me understand if i am a diabetic.

Patient

Q: Hi, I got my HbA1c done in June end (2014) and it showed as 6.8. I was weighing around 91 kg then (height 5'8') and used to eat lots of sweets and exercise very less. I started a strict diet and exercise regime since then. I got a fasting and PP done in Middle of July and it showed 89 (Fasting) and 129 (PP). I have been doing Fasting and PP every month and it shows somewhat similar results. I have been exercising regularly (evening walk for 45 minutes - 1 hours) and have reduced about 9-10 Kg body weight since then. I recently got my HbA1c again and it showed 4.7.

My question: Am I a diabetic? I am a 30 year old Indian Male, living in India.

Doctor