Help me understand if this is menopause or not?

Patient

Q: Hot sweats were at night now happening all the time, no flushing of skin just very hot when others are cold? is this right when in menopause? Been happening for over 5 year now.

Symptoms:  Resting heart rate of 99-110, palpitations, sweat on just simple exercise, lost weight, no appetite. Did have an overactive thyroid in 2008 which came and went within that year. Suffering cysts in breasts, going to loo more to pee. I have diverticular and IBS also suffered with Endometriosis as well, have a cyst on ovarie and I am 44, blood test last January 14 showed I was through the menopause, however I was still on the contraceptive pill when bloods taken and had been for over 20 year. The sweats are showing low temperature of around 34 - 35 on ear thermometer when they happen. But they are making me feel unwell at present.
Doctor