Help me understand MRI results and possible misdiagnosis

Q: I am 41 years old and was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia 15 years ago. Recently I found out my neurologist had MRI results from 2013, but didn't act upon the results. Could someone explain the results to me and if it is possible that it explains my headaches and if my neck spasms and general pain in the shoulder could be a explained by the MRI results?

COMPARISON: Examination at the C2-3, C3-4 and C4-5 levels demonstrates no evidence for disc herniation or spinal stenosis. Degenerative changes are present within the left C3-4 and left C4-5 zygapophyseal joints.

Examination at the C5-6 level demonstrates mild posterior disc bulging and marginal spurring. There is no evidence for stenosis of the central spinal canal or the neural foramina.

Examination at the C6-7 level demonstrates mild posterior disc bulging and marginal spurring, which does result in a moderate central stenosis. There is moderate narrowing of the left C6-7 neural foramen secondary to uncinate process hypertrophy.

Examination at the C7-T1 level demonstrates no evidence for disc herniation or spinal stenosis.

No abnormality is demonstrated at the craniovertebral junction.

No signal abnormality or abnormal enhancement demonstrated within the visualized spinal cord.

The height of the visualized vertebral bodies is well maintained.

Symptoms:  Migraine headaches that result from the right neck and shoulder muscle (these can occur when i simply turn myhead the wrong way). Headaches from the occipital nerve. Neck spasms along the entire back of the neck. Shoulder pain from the trapezius. levator scapula and supraspinatus muscles.