Help me understand whats happening to me please

Patient : I was due my period on the 24th of December but was 8 days late and on the 8th day i had a little bleed. we vare now on the 27th of January i did a home pregnancy test and there a faited line but i have been bleeding for 3 day now
Symptoms:  I been having pains on the left side of my pelvic got rushed in hospital but they couldnt find nothing wrong with me and that was about a week ago but i was 8 days late on my period whitch should of been on the 24th of December but started a little bleed on the 2nd of January for 3 days we are now on the 27th of January i did a home pregnancy test and there is a fainted line and i have been bleeding now for 3 days