HELP ME!!! UNPROTECTED SEX but I took Nordette

Patient

Q: Hi! I had my menstruation I think December 16 or 17 then it got finished 20 (I guess; I can't remember but I know I had it on dec. 16 or 17) I was very drunk December 23 and had sex. But I do remember that he didn't ejaculate inside me; I remember that he cum on my face. But anyway I wanted to be sure.

So December 24, I bought Nordette, took 4 pills at 1PM and took 4 pills again 1am (after 12 hours).

Then the following days, I was having menstruational cramps (I know it was menstruational cramps because I can feel cramps on lower abdomen) and on December 30, I had blood on my panty. I knew this was menstruation because of the cramps I had.

But it only lasted for 3 days.( January 30, 31, 1) and it wasn't that strong, but there was blood yes. My question is, that was menstruation right? Or is it another type of bleeding? But I think it was menstruation because I feel the cramps.

I hope you can help me.

Doctor