Help me with my acne

Patient

Q: I need help with acne... i have bad break outs of spots and i really want to get rid of them

Symptoms:  The spots hurt and ache depending where they are
Doctor

A:   Thank you for contacting ask the doctor.
There are multiple reasons for the flaring up of the acne during the puberty time.
The hormonal changes faced by the body like the mid-cycle progesterone rise and the end cycle testosterone excess can cause the sebaceous glands to secrete more sebum. This can be a growth ground for the bacteria and cause bacterial infection in the form of acne with pus. The best way to manage an acne flare up is - maintaining hygiene ( Regular washing up of the face, preferably with antiseptic face washes). Certain Anti-biotics creams/ lotions / gels can be very helpful.
I recommend a visit to a dermatologist in order to get a complete examination and correct diagnosis.
Hope this information was useful.