Help me with my acne

Patient: I need help with acne… i have bad break outs of spots and i really want to get rid of them

Symptoms: The spots hurt and ache depending where they are

Doctor: Thank you for contacting ask the doctor.There are multiple reasons for the flaring up of the acne during the puberty time.The hormonal changes faced by the body like the mid-cycle progesterone rise and the end cycle testosterone excess can cause the sebaceous glands to secrete more sebum. This can be a growth ground for the bacteria and cause bacterial infection in the form of acne with pus. The best way to manage an acne flare up is – maintaining hygiene ( Regular washing up of the face, preferably with antiseptic face washes). Certain Anti-biotics creams/ lotions / gels can be very helpful.I recommend a visit to a dermatologist in order to get a complete examination and correct diagnosis.Hope this information was useful.