Help me with my ear

Patient: Hey Doc!i m having a problem with my right ear i had a flu and i used to clean my nose so yeastarday i was cleaning it and i put a bit pressure on my nose and now my right nose have a kind of pressure from inside…and now i cant hear properly ………. Help me please

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.It seems that you have an ear infection. An ear infection is an infection of the middle ear. The middle ear gets filled up with pus. The pus causes the symptoms of pressure that you are feeling. It can also present with:PainFeverRinging in the earsLoss of balanceYou need to see a Doctor to be able to help you. He will prescribe you antibiotics which will help to get rid of the infection. I hope this helps you.

View all posts