Help me with my problem

Q: My last period was October 16, 2014. It was light pink and lasted for 2 days. Took an hpt today which is December 26,2014 and it was negative. I am on cabergoline to reduce prolactin levels and regulate period my cycle had become regular. Could I be pregnant?

Symptoms:  No cycle
Slight brown line from belly button to top of pubic area
Slightly tender breasts
No period
Hard ridge feeling just above pubic area
Help me with my problem-1

If you are patient of hyperprolactinemia and on treatment with cabergoline, then it is likely that your periods would be irregular as it depends on the serum prolactin levels now. Also, if the pregnancy test is negative then you are not pregnant.
It is advised that you may visit your physician for an ultrasound pelvis to reconfirm absence of pregnancy and also to check for endometrial thickness. If the ET is more than 10mm, and no pregnancy see, then a withdrawal bleed can be opted for with progesterones which would resume your menses.Also get the serum prolactin levels done from the lab.
I hope i have answered your query in detail,
wishing you good health,