Help me with my sex life

Q: Hello,

please tell me that

1. If I take manforce50 then can it will increase the time for ejaculation?

2. If yes, then for how much time and how long my penis will erect?

3. And if erection exist fr long time, then what should I do?

A:   Erectile dysfunction (ED) and premature ejaculation (PE) are the two main complaints in male sexual medicine . Erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence is sexual dysfunction characterized by the inability to develop or maintain an erection of the penis during sexual activity. A penile erection is the hydraulic effect of blood entering and being retained in sponge-like bodies within the penis. The process is often initiated as a result of sexual arousal, when signals are transmitted from the brain to nerves in the penis. The most important organic causes are cardiovascular disease and diabetes, neurological problems (for example, trauma from prostatectomy surgery), hormonal insufficiencies (hypogonadism) and drug side effects.

On the other hand Premature ejaculation (PE) occurs when a man experiences orgasm and expels semen soon after sexual activity and with minimal penile stimulation. It has also been called early ejaculation, rapid ejaculation, rapid climax, premature climax, and (historically) ejaculation praecox. There is no uniform cut-off defining "premature," but a consensus of experts at the International Society for Sexual Medicine endorsed a definition including "ejaculation which always or nearly always occurs prior to or within about one minute.

Sildenafil (Manforce -50) helps achieve good erection and is a medication for erectile dysfunction. Sildenafil is an effective oral treatment for ED that produces a penetrative erection as early as 12 min and for most patients, within 30 min after dosing, and a duration of action lasting at least 4 hours.

If you are taking sildenafil to treat erectile dysfunction, follow your doctor's directions Take sildenafil as needed before sexual activity. The best time to take sildenafil is about 1 hour before sexual activity, but you can take the medication any time from 4 hours to 30 minutes before sexual activity. Sildenafil usually should not be taken more than once every 24 hours. If you have certain health conditions or are taking certain medications, your doctor may tell you to take sildenafil less often. You can take sildenafil with or without food. However, if you take sildenafil with a high-fat meal, it will take longer for the medication to start to work.