Help me with this im sacred

Patient

Q: Can a women be pregnant without entering the penis to the vagina

Symptoms:  Period is delayed
Doctor

A:   Hello.
Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

A female can get pregnant only if male sperm any how reaches the ovum of the female. Practically, this is possible only after sexual intercourse. So, if you have no high risk unprotected sexual activity, you can wait for a few more days. If you don't get periods, you would require to see your doctor who will perform the pregnancy test and if negative, will rule out other causes for the delay in periods like Hypothyroidism , Polycystic Ovarian Disease.
Share my opinion with your doctor.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy