Help me worried about being pregnant

Patient

Q: Hi just wondering if you could help me as am a bit worried but dont want to go to the doctors just yet lately i keep going dissy all the time when i stand up i've also been feeling really ill mainly in the mornings and have gone of halfy food that i normaly like i started to thing it maybe be pregnacy (havent yet done a test thou) but theh this morning i had a little blood in my nickers just to mentchion i am on the cerazette pill do you think it might be pregnancy really rather worried many thanks kara

Doctor

A:   It is really difficult to tell whether you are pregnant or not. Your symptoms could be due to pregnancy but could also be due to other problems as well. Though oral contraceptive are very effective in preventing pregnancy if properly used, there is nothing 100% guaranteed. The bleeding could be your periods starting or an implantation bleed, it's difficult to tell. I would advise a home pregnancy test. Do it in the morning with the first urine sample.