Help me''unprotected sex, no pregnancy'

Patient

Q: Hi Doctor!
Am in a 6yrs relationship with my wife and we had fights for several times but now we are cool and happy relationship. We have a baby boy at the age of 5 and i've been asking my wife to have a second child but because of our previous situation she seems not to like my idea as most of the time she tells me to pay lobola first so that she can trust of being her husband. I know she love me so much.

So now my question is: We have sex several times in a week and i ejaculate much amount of sperm and sometimes i even like after that round she will fall preganant. She told me that she is not preventing but what makes me worry is immediately after finishing to ejaculate she jump off from the bed to take a bath and wash her vagina with a powder soap, pushing her fingers deep into her to take out my sperms and breathing deep pushing my sperms out. Is she doing this to stop being pregnant and what are the effect of dong that?

Doctor