Help my tonsils are big

Patient

Q: Hey I'm 13 and I have big tonsils that get in the way of my breathing and eating. I've been to 2 doctors and the first one gave me some meds for laryringits and said my tonsil were nothing to worry about then I went to another doctor and they said it's normal to have enlarged tonsils and said my breathing was just anxiety and then I went to pharmasist who said it was just worrying and told me it was fine. I worry about everything do I need my tonsils removing there like grade 2 tonsils and my nose feels blocked I'm I really don't want them removing I'm so scared it's been 7 months

Symptoms:  Tight throat, breathing problems, swallowing problems, large tonsils,
Doctor