Help needed

Patient

Q: Hello doctor! I am 17 male and not cut. I am a virgin and i have not masturbated for a very long time now ( couple of months). I have this very bad abrasion on the tip of my penis( glans), which become really uncomfortable when it touches water/ or my pee. Its more like a bruise from rubbing against underwear / pant at night or i might have scratched it through my pants because of an itch. Its been a week now and its showing no signs of improving. Im thinking of applying quadriderm cream on it. Please suggest. What to do? . Thanks!

Symptoms:  No general discharge, just pain or burning sensation sometimes, also when i pee sometimes. Been drinking lots of water, its definitely not Uti as i can clearly see the bruise.
Doctor