Help needed on Rotator Cuff Injury.

Patient

Q: My rotator cuff injured. it has been three weeks but still minimum to no sign of improvement. how long it will take?..should i start strengthening exercises even though i experience pain?

Symptoms:  Cant lift my hand above shoulder level
Help needed on Rotator Cuff...-1
Doctor

Thanks for your query.
I have gone through your question in detail and understand your concern. You got partial tear of involving supraspinatus ( part of rotator cuff). You are advised rest for one week more for its healing. Then you can start mobilization exercises of the shoulder to prevent stiffness. You can take analgesic such as ibuprofen for pain relief.
Hope I have answered your query.
Wishing you good health.
Take care,