Help! No one is listening to me!

Q: Hi, I am currently 8.5 months pregnant with my fifth child. With my other 4 pregnancies, I had no pelvic pain at all, except the normal pain and pressure after the baby drops. I had my last child in october of 2008 and that following december I was in a car accident. The result of the car accident was a bulging disk and a pinched nerve in my lower back that causes me great sciatica pain in my right hip and leg. Now, in my 5th pregnancy, starting at about 15 weeks, I had tremendous pelvic pain, to the point where I could barely walk and getting dressed and doing every day tasks is difficult. I looked online and came across Symphasis Pubic Dysfunction.Pelvic Girdle Pain and asked my OB about it and she just blew me off. I recently brought it up again at my appointment and she basically told me that if I had it, I didn't have it that bad. I have EVERY symptom of SPD.PGP. It's so bad that my pelvis locks and pops and I can't even roll over in bed.

My question is, Can my previous hip pain be the cause of this SPD PGP?