Help now please i need some answers

Patient

Q: Hello i took the morning after pill on wednesday and today friday ive come down with a vomiting stomach bug would it be okay or would i need to get another morning after pill?

Symptoms:  Vomiting nausea
Doctor

There is probably no need for you to repeat the pill again. The nausea and vomiting that you are experiencing could be due to the side effect of the pill or gastritis.
I suggest you to keep yourself hydrated by increasing your fluid intake orally in the form of juices and water and avoid having heavy meals. You can try antacids available over the counter. If vomiting does not subside or increases, i would recommend you to visit a physician.
Hope this helped