Help out please.

Patient : Hi, I am going to list off my symptoms here because my family dr is still confused as to what's wring with me after 8 years. I will start by saying that I have sleep phase syndrome, I am lactose intolerant, gluten sensitive, everytime I consume alcohol, carbonation, sugar, chocolate, salt, caffeine, I get a strenuos pain in chest as though I am about to have a heart attack. My side effects are constant popping of the ears, swollen throat even if I drink a glass of water, hearing loss, severe chest pain and acid reflux, I am tired 24 hrs a dayregardless of how much or little sleep i get. My face feels extremely heavy when I tilt it forward. My sinuses constantly feel plugged up but I can breathe through them properly. Whenever I consume any type of food or liquid I instantly get short of breath and I am gasping for air. My body aches all day long. I'm 31 years old and eat on average pretty healthy. I have been to an ENT specialist and even he is confused as to why body is reacting to these foods the way it does. I was fine all the way until I was 23. Then I gained 50 lbs and my body just went haywire. Is there anything you can do to help me out? Ive tried almost everything but surgery's. Please help out as best possible, id really appreciate it!!
Symptoms:  I listed every symptom in the above box, I'm sorry.

Patient: I'm really nervous as I have a young family and font want anything to happen to myself. Any advice would be gladly accepted