Q: In November of 2010 I lost my virgenaty after I had sugary to remove a cyst. He was tested for STD,STIs a week later and everything was nagative.

I have skin tags in and around my rectal (NO he did not go inside there) for a long time now. I never thought much about them because my aunt says she has skin tag in in and around her rectal as well. But resently I have been haveing alont of fresh blood when I go to the bathroom and now everytime I go now it is more blood then anything.
I am 16 years old and my mother doesnt know anything about what is going on.

my history. I was resently in the hospital for abdominal pain the doctors could not fighure out what was wrong and ended up doing exploritory sugary and the removed my apendex.

They didnt find anything that could cause that much pain in my body it was 10out of 10.

I have a ginacoligest apontment on the 20th but I dont really trust and my mom wont leave the room. PLease help I'm scared now.