Help please

Patient

Q: Hello my last period was June 16th-22nd this month I only had spotting on the 14th and 15th I have been having some symptoms such as sore breasts and nipples and also a sore back and have also been more tired and have been throwing up at random times. I have taken tests at home and they have all said neg but I strongly believe I am pregnant . What is your opinion on the matter? Also my periods have always been regular so the two days if spotting is very strange.

Symptoms:  Sore breasts and nipples, throwing up, backache, fatigue
Doctor