Help please i can't take it any longer

Q: I have had 3 back surgeries two of which were emergency, they really havent worked a few months ago my daughter found a huge mass in my back my doctor sent me for an ultra sound it was a muscle.Its done nothing but continue to get worse till now I can hardly move.I went to the er the other night asking for a scan of some kind but they refused an mri unless they believe they would be cutting that night I know there is something wrong im losing more feeling throughout my back then i had before and its hard as a rock making me sick.Its like its surrounding something to protect it or compensate for something would my muscle do something like this if perhaps another disk in my back herniated or ruptured like before?

Symptoms:  Extream pain tightness in my lower back/right side,muscule is hard and bulgging to the point it can be seen across the room,lossing more feeling going up my back,hardly able to move or breath medication im on and shot from er not touching it, disks in my lower back bulging so much pain i cant stand it