Help please my penis has not grown ever

Q: How can I increase my penis length with out the use of pills or surgery

A:   Many men these days are concerned about increasing the length of their penis and many companies claim they know how to enlarge your penis – for a very high price. Some clinics are run by dubious people and even quacks. They usually bank on people's concern about more pleasurable sexual experiences being proportional to the length of the male organ!
Research has been done this topic and leading experts have spoken about penis size and penis enlargement. Their opinions on the various methods that are so widely advertised to the public can be summed up as follows:
1. Pills or patches for increasing penis size: a complete waste of time.
2. Penile enlargement surgery: of uncertain value and sometimes dangerous.
3. Penile enlargement exercises: probably pretty futile.
4. Penile suction devices: probably of little use

With this in mind, please visit your physician and hold a discussion about a customised solution for you.