Help! Pull out method unreliable?!

Patient

Q: My last period was on the 5th June and my periods are regular and 28 day cycle. My period was due on the 3rd July and still no sign! This was over a week ago. I have taken pregnancy tests and they are negative. Me and my partner use the pull out method and after my last period we had intercourse between the 16th to the 19th of June and the 28th/29th June. Last time (28th) he had a lot of ejaculation a lot more then usual and afterwards I could feel so much of it actually inside me (I can't come so it wasn't my fluids) and I said to him he must have let some out inside me! This was 11 days ago and I've read I should wait 14 days after conception to test but I'm so impatient, a week after this evening I started to get cramps so bad but no sign of period! The cramps stopped yesterday. I have had so many syptoms I feel CRAZY and I have had to write them down, my breast are so sore and ached for the last 3 days and I can't stop moaning about it to friends and family, for the past week I cry over the littlest things and I can't stop eating!!!!!! I've eaten so much everyone's noticed and commented on it.. I am bloated and found myself have on off back pains. I've noticed when I go to bed at night my tummy is very weirdly warm and I will get odd cramps in the arch of my feet. I can't stop sleeping either! I have to nap during the day and again everybody has noticed it! I am so confused and just want a positive pregnancy test because deep down I just have this feeling! Beforehand me and my partner agreed for me to take trying to conscieve tablets but have used the pull out method whilst we get our lives together and ready. It would make me so happy but it is unexpected! Shouldn't tests show by now because home pregnancy tests show they are 99 percent positive from the day of your first missed period?!?! And if I have so many of these symptoms they are obviously being caused by hcg hormones and that would show on the tests I've taken?! I've taken every test on the market. Should I keep taking tests or should I see my doctor, so confused, help!

Symptoms:  Sore breast, tiredness, nausea, back ache, eating a lot, bloated, abdominal cramping, emotional
Doctor