Help so confused about menstrual cycle

Patient : My menstrual cycle is usually around the 27 each month , I have a period tracker on my phone and it states my next period is in march , as February only has 28 days. Now , I spotted for one day February 14. Should I be worried ?
Symptoms:  None
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. As per your cycle your next menses are due on 27th / 28th of feb as per your LMP. The bleeding you experienced on 14th for a day was probably an ovulation bleed mixed with mucoid discharge and not menses. I suggest you wait for your menses around 27/28th of this month and not to stand worried. You are experiencing a normal cycle. Cycle Tracking apps can be confusing, so it is better to resort to normal methods. Hope this helps. Regards