Help! STI or Strep Throat?

Patient

Q: Hi there. I performed unprotected oral sex on two different guys this week (Monday/Wednesday with the first guy; Thursday with the second). On Saturday morning I started having a sore throat and, when i looked at my throat, there was some white on the left side. Today (Sunday) I woke up with a much worse sore throat and I'm worried it can be an STD. I have a doctor's appointment on Tuesday, but I'm so worried. Ive been reading, however, that it could be strep ( I am achy and lethargic).
So, could it be an STD/STI? If so which one? What is the treatment? If it is an STD, will I always have it? Could it just be strep?

Symptoms:  Sore throat, white on both tonsils, aches, headache
Doctor