Help Understanding Possible Diabetes or Thyroid Problem

Q: What is causing my symptoms?
I have been suffering from these symptoms on and off all of my life and have been told a million different reasons as to why I feel these symptoms. I was referred by a Orthodontist to see a doctor about possibly having type one diabetes after a blood sugar crash before wisdom teeth extraction. The regular doctor told me I might have a thyroid problem or just vitamin D deficiency. This same doctor treated me as if I was pain med seeking and was very rude. Eventually I stopped going because I was getting no where. I do not believe it is any deficiency and I really would like some ideas at least or support in a helpful direction.

Symptoms:  Lethargy, loss of vision/spotted vision, loss of appetite, paleness, dizziness/ nausea, diarrhea, passing out, numbness in hands and feet (mainly in tips of toes)