HELP. Unprotected sex. Am i pregnant?

Patient

Q: I had unprotected sex on the last day of my period he came inside of me. I was taking my birthcontrol like i should. I skipped 3 days of my birth control. Then i was put on amoxicillin. What are the chances im pregnant?

Symptoms:  No current symptoms. I was put on amoxicillin for body aches and flu like symptoms
Doctor

Thanks for contacting askthedoctor.com

If you had sex on the last day of your menses , you were in your safe period at that time and ovulation had not occurred, so no chance of pregnancy. Moreover your concern about contraception, yes the efficacy of birth control is reduced with antibiotics but as you were in safe period, the chances of pregnancy are minimal.
I hope i have answered your query in detail,
wishing you good health,
regards