Help us as I think it could be serious as it has beenhappening a lot

Patient: My boyfriend suffered from enlarged fingers and toes which occasionally fills with a puss looking substances which is the reason they are enlarged and I was wondering if it could be serious as they dont go down unless they are drained or popped?

Symptoms: Enlarged fingers and toes with a puss looking substance

Doctor: Thank you for your question. It is possible that this swelling he is experiencing is due to a bacterial infection of the skin of his hands and feet. We are not sure what could have caused this, and it could be sign of a more systemic infection, and this could cause serious complications. We recommend that you encourage your boyfriend to see his doctor promptly to be examined and treated as soon as possible.Thank you for choosing

View all posts