Help us we want kids and do not know if i may get pregnant

Q: Hi,
Me and my husband have been married for nearly 23 months now and we are currently wanting to become proud parents of our kid. So we both have decided to try for concieving. Its just once we have intercourse in a month as we both get tired a lot. Recently 2 days before we had intercourse again just for one day, a day before my ovulation. So is there any chance that i can get pregnant? Also my husband's foreskin does not go behind much so we are not quiet sure whether he was able to release sperms inside me properly in the cervix or the vagina so that the sperms can make their way to the egg. And my husband finds it difficult to last excited for a long time.
So is there any chance of me getting pregnant this month.
Kindly help me as we are really wanted to have kids.

A:   Phimosis is the term used to describe a foreskin that is not retractable. Phimosis is not a problem unless it causes difficulties such as urinary obstruction, haematuria or local pain. From fertility point of view, phimosis does not generally lead to an ejaculatory dysfunction unless sex itself is painful or difficult for your husband.
The cause of your fertility issues seems to be the poor coital frequency of once a month. Infertility is defined as inability to conceive after 12 months of regular unprotected intercourse. Hence as per statistics, your sexual intercourse frequency needs to be atleast 2 - 3 times a week in order for a spontaneous conception to occur. It is a good idea to use ovulation kits as a guide. The usual advice is to use the kits as an indicator to know that ovulation is likely in the next 3 days and then have intercourse on the next 3 consecutive days.
Since the issues you are facing is a problem with respect to normal sexual intercourse, it would be advisable that you visit a counselor for the same and discuss these problems in detail.