Help!!! will i ever be a mom?

Q: Hi I am 37 years of age, Asian,married 4 yrs, not preg yet. trying but no hope. I had my period on 11 January 2014 on a Saturday. the next Saturday I had spotting for about 2-3 days. the next Saturday after intercourse I had bit of bleeding, and it stopped for a day, now its the 4 February 2014 and I am still spotting but no need to change my liner or pad.
my stomach feel like its burning inside. my stomach is big but I am not getting big by the lower tummy, what could this be. I am afraid to go to the gynae. plz help me. my husband is also 47 and we did a sperm test and his sperm is lazy and week, but he is not doing anything about it. I am really depressed and no longer interested in being intimate with him. he is the only child to his parents and the same for me. will I evr experience motherhood?

Symptoms:  tired, fatique, picked up 7 kilos in about 2 weeks but steady since 2 months. urinating more than usual. hungry at all times. irritable when my husband touches me.

A:   At age of 37, with a partner having low fertility, it is tough to get pregnant, but not impossible. The spotting you have complained may be due to ovulation, which is quiet normal. Nothing to worry as the bleeding is not heavy, but mostly you might not be pregnant. A pregnancy kit test available at the pharmacist can help you to confirm or rule out pregnancy. Burning pain could be due to gastritis or GERD. I sincerely advice you to visit a gynecologist, as you definite;y require help to get pregnant. Take your husband too for treatment, if you really wish to be pregnant.