Help!!! will i ever be a mom?

Patient : Hi I am 37 years of age, Asian,married 4 yrs, not preg yet. trying but no hope. I had my period on 11 January 2014 on a Saturday. the next Saturday I had spotting for about 2-3 days. the next Saturday after intercourse I had bit of bleeding, and it stopped for a day, now its the 4 February 2014 and I am still spotting but no need to change my liner or pad. my stomach feel like its burning inside. my stomach is big but I am not getting big by the lower tummy, what could this be. I am afraid to go to the gynae. plz help me. my husband is also 47 and we did a sperm test and his sperm is lazy and week, but he is not doing anything about it. I am really depressed and no longer interested in being intimate with him. he is the only child to his parents and the same for me. will I evr experience motherhood?
Symptoms:  tired, fatique, picked up 7 kilos in about 2 weeks but steady since 2 months. urinating more than usual. hungry at all times. irritable when my husband touches me.
Doctor :   At age of 37, with a partner having low fertility, it is tough to get pregnant, but not impossible. The spotting you hav e complained may be due to ovulation, which is quiet normal. Nothing to worry as the bleeding is not heavy, but mostly you might not be pregnant. A pregnancy kit test available at the pharmacist can help you to confirm or rule out pregnancy. Burning pain could be due to gastritis or GERD. I sincerely advice you to visit a gynecologist, as you definite;y require help to get pregnant. Take your husband too for treatment, if you really wish to be pregnant.