Help with butt pimples acne

Patient

Q: For about 6 or 8 months now i keep having these butt pimples sometimes they go away but they always come back at the same place and they really hurt. I don't think they are even pimples since they feel like a water balloon and they are red
Is there a cream or something i can use to make them go away?

Symptoms:  No symptoms they just appear but they hurt when i want to sit down.
Doctor

A:   Hello
Thanks for contacting askthedoctor.com

These butt pimples which you are refering to are more likely to be folliculitis or carbuncles which generally are hair follicles which tend to get infected when the butt hair occupying them get accidentally uprooted either due to frictionwith clothes or possibly while sitting.
They are tender and inflammed and can cause ufficient discomfort,however they can be treated easily with local application of antibiotics or if required oral medication.

You may visit a physician for a local exam and evaluation.
I hope I have answered your query in detail.