Help with MRI

Patient

Q: Had an MRI in Jan 2012 I have had a lot of migraine headaches in the neck, left shoulder left arm and hand radiating pain. I can't work my desk job
C2-3 within normal limits.
C3-4 imagining demonstrates broad-based ridging composed of desiccated disk material confined to the ventral epidural region. There is mild right facet arthropathy. There is no central canal or foraminal stenosis.
C4-5 Broad based ridging composed of desiccated disk material is present confined to the ventral epidural region. Mild right facet arthopathy is seen. There is no central canal stenosis. Imaging demonstrates moderate to severe right and moderate left foraminal stenosis.
C5-6 Imaging demonstrates broad-based disk bulge confined to the ventral epidural region. There is a slight left paracentral disk protrusion which abuts and contours the ventral aspect of the cord. There is a focal moderate central canal stenosis. Imaging demonstrates severe right greater than left foraminal stenosis.
C6-7 Imaging demonstrates broad-based ridging confined to the ventral epidural region. There is no evidence of desiccated disk material. There is a slight paracentral predominance. This contours the ventral aspect of the cord. There is mild to moderate central canal stenosis. Left uncovertebral joint hypertrophy is present, Imaging demonstrates mild to moderate left foraminal stenosis. The right foramen is patent.
C7-T1 Broad based ridging composed of desiccated disk present; This has a bilateral foraminal predominance. There is however no central canal; stenosis. Mild left foraminal is present. The right foramen is patent.
Impression: Degenerative changes of the cervical spine as detailed above producing regions of moderate and mild to moderate central canal, as well as regions of mild to severe foraminal stenosis

Doctor