Help..i need to know if im pregnant

Patient : Hello i need help on this one...my last period was on the 24th December and i had sex on the 2nd and 10th of January it is now the 13th and my period is not due for another 7 days..i did some test and they were all negative i really hope i am pregnant and i cant wait any longer..i have been feeling sick everyday but not vomiting and also little cramps in my lower stomach and headaches also back pain..and was the time we had intercourse a good section of time to get pregnant i have been trying for a while now so i really hope so..apart from blood tests is there any other way to know if im pregnant asap. thankyou
Symptoms:  feeling tired, nausea, headaches, cramping, tummy making funny noises, constipation