Ask The Doctor > Pending > Helping with my morning stomach and dietary problems

Helping with my morning stomach and dietary problems

Patient: Alright so im a 17 year old male. And ive been looking to work out. I usually work out every morning, but because of my stomach i end up not being able to work out. Every morning i spend 2 plus hours in the bathroom getting up at 4:30. I have trouble in the morning because im really not sure. Doctors thought i was lactose, but the test came back negative. Id get stomach pains and gas pains. Those come and go. But in the morning its the worst because i either have to go alot and i feel like theres something stuck in my stomach irritating it and it wont come out, or i can barely go. And im talking about poop haha, but is there anything or any diet you can recoomend that can stop these morning problems as well as the pains. And a diet that will help me towards my goal of working out. I weigh about 135, and im about 5’7 so im not overweight but i feel like i have fat haha but yeah anything you can recommend would be very helpful

Doctor: