Hemorrhagic Cystitis Diagnosis?

Patient

Q: (Female, 19) About 2 months ago, I had sex for the first time. About 4 days later, I woke up in the night with pain in my bladder/urethra, and went to urinate, but it was extremely painful and pretty much pure blood, with clots. I went to the ER, where I was treated with a bladder irrigation, and they performed a CT scan but did not find anything wrong. I was given antibiotics and Pyridium. After one day, my symptoms were completely gone. The doctors at the hospital did not tell me what caused the bleeding and pain, but just treated it and told me how to prevent it. I would like to know what might have been the cause of the bleeding, and if I should see a Urologist or Gynecologist.

Symptoms:  Hematuria, painful urination, painful intercourse, Hemorrhagic Cystitis
Doctor