Hemorrhoids problems

Patient

Q: Hi their. For the past month I have had on and off pain in my anus. I think it's the food because when I poop sometimes it's big and it hurts to poop and blood is on my poop sometimes when that happens. It hurts a little to walk and laying down feels better heat pads don't feel good but hot water does at times. What do I have and how can I treat it?

Doctor

The symptomatology and history guides towards a probable diagnosis of second degree hemorrhoids which are common in cases of chronic constipation and present with blood in stools as the most common symptom.
You may visit your physician for a per rectal examination for ruling out hemorrhoids by local examination and further plan the treatment according based on the degree and severity of disease.
I hope i have answered your query,
wishing you good health,
regards