Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Hemorrhoids problems

Hemorrhoids problems

Patient: Hi their. For the past month I have had on and off pain in my anus. I think it’s the food because when I poop sometimes it’s big and it hurts to poop and blood is on my poop sometimes when that happens. It hurts a little to walk and laying down feels better heat pads don’t feel good but hot water does at times. What do I have and how can I treat it?

Doctor: Hello,The symptomatology and history guides towards a probable diagnosis of second degree hemorrhoids which are commo n in cases of chronic constipation and present with blood in stools as the most common symptom.You may visit your physician for a per rectal examination for ruling out hemorrhoids by local examination and further plan the treatment according based on the degree and severity of disease.I hope i have answered your query,wishing you good health,regards